April Move 2: Let The Season Begin



Now there’s nothing to do but let the season begin. Although it’s a bit late, but the surf season seem to start coming. And you’ll have to get ready for a more crowds in the water, like it was at Krui Left this morning.


Krui Left worked well this morning, and when I arrived at the spot about 10.30, I saw nine people in the water. The number of surfers grows fast. Just three days ago, you could  hardly see any surfers there but now there were nine people in the water alone. 

It was a clear day. And I saw the surfer’s cars parked by the beach. There was nobody in the car but an Australian guy.

“Have you just surfed, Mister?” I asked

“Yes, just now. I surfed over there,” he said, pointing to somewhere at the Right.

“You surfed the Right?”

“Yes,” he nodded.

I checked the Right. It  worked too, but I saw nobody taking it in the water. I just missed a chance to take some photos of this surf. May be next time.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger