April Move 3: Mandiri Beach Break



I checked Krui Left this morning. It was small, about two feet, and there was nobody in the water. Then I checked the Peak, but it was small too. And then I decided to check Mandiri. It worked. It was about three or four feet, but I found nobody in the water either.


I looked around to check whether there was somebody on the beach, but I saw nobody but a local man net fishing. After a few minutes waiting, there appeared two surfers from afar. And when I came approaching them, I found there was another guy holding a camera, taking photographs.

They were Canadians. Two of them took down to the water while another one stayed taking photographs in the beach.

“How was Way Jambu this morning?” I asked.

“Small,” he replied.

“And the reef?”

“It was small too.”    

The two guys in the water enjoyed the surf for themselves until midday. When I left, there was still one man in the water, and there was no other surfer coming. These Canadians probably enjoyed the surf for themselves for the whole day.

more picture

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger