Mandiri Wednesday


Krui Left was small. It was even too small to be true when I arrived at the beach at about 9:30. And so was The Right. But it was clean and the weather was friendly, and the morning was beautiful. Nobody seen in the water, neither came to check. 


I left the place and went to Mandiri. And when I arrived at the beach at about 10 o’clock, Mandiri was working quite big with about twenty five people seen in the water. And since Mandiri is never too narrow to be crowded, 25 people in the water didn’t look like a crowd at all. 


The swells look fine to me. It was like perfect with barrels. But this guy from Australia told me that it was kind of shit with no banks. “There’s no good bank. So the waves aren’t perfect,” he said.

The people in the water kept turning over. And when I left the place at about 11 o’clock, there were still about fifteen people in the water.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger