May Hits 2: Mandiri Beach Breaks



Krui Left was small this morning, and so was Krui Right. When I was there at about 9.20, there was nobody surfing. And when I checked The Peak and The Leftover, they were small too, and there wasn’t anybody either. But the surfs were not too bad though, it was about one and a half feet.


However, halfway down south, Mandiri Beach Break was working about two or three feet. Although it wasn’t big enough, but there were quite many surfers taking the surf. When I arrived there, somewhere before ten, I saw three people in the water, but later more surfers coming.

I met some surfers who stopped over and checked the waves, but then left the place after a few minutes. One of the guys told me that Karang Nyimbur was small too. But I wonder where they were going then.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger