June Heats 21: The Peak



Krui surfs were small this morning. When I arrived at the beach at about 9:50, the Krui Left was almost floor-flat, and so was Krui Right. Nobody seen in the water. But if you wait for a few minutes, there came some swells about one to one and half feet. And if you wait even longer, you’ll see some bigger swells up to two feet high.


And when I turned to The Peak, again it was working. You know, as I told you before, The Peak is the most consistent surf in town of Krui. When the other surfs was not working, you can come to this surf.

When I arrived at the beach, a few minutes past ten, I saw three people in the water at The Peak. It wasn’t very big. However, the swells were vary from two to three feet, but mostly small. but when the biggest one came, it was about as big as four feet. But as long as I stayed, I only saw one big swell sized about four feet.

The three surfers stopped surfing at about 10:30. And The Peak was left empty. But when I checked it again about 11:45, I saw three surfers in the water. And the swells were a bit bigger and more consistent. 

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger