October Fest 5: Small

The Far Left
It wasn’t a very happy morning for Krui surfers. Every surf was small and most surfers were kept at bay. When I came to check Mandiri at about 8:30, it was windy onshore and the surf was a mess, and nobody out. The man that I talked to told me that it was a mess even at the point.

And when I came back to check The Peak, it was working small about one and a half feet and I saw a body boarder walking in the reef to the surf. He was probably the only surfer taking The Peak this morning at lest until I left the place a few minutes later. Two other surfers came to check, but they left away after a few minutes.

Krui Left
However, when I moved to Krui Left, I saw the surf was working. It was not very big and I saw six people surfing. And then I saw one of them paddling away to the far left which was also working but left untouched. The Far Left was working bigger this time. It was the first time I saw this surf worked as big in this last few months.

And the later the morning was the more people coming. Some people just came to check and left the place after a few minutes, but some other stayed at the beach waiting. And when the surf was getting bigger at about 9:50, they came down to the water. And when I left the beach at about 10:20, the surf was getting bigger, and there were seven people left at Krui Left and three at The Far Left.   

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger