November Rain 4: Nobody Out


I don’t know how to describe this, but you can check the pictures below yourself. When I came to the beach at about 10:20, Krui Left was working about two to three feet, but there was nobody out. The swells were kind of perfect though not very consistent. The morning was beautiful and the wind blew quite strong at the beach. After all, no surfers seen in the water nor by the beach.

I left the beach after taking some pictures for about 20 minutes, so I don’t know what happened then. And on my way back I passed some surfers in the street. They were coming from the north but they were not carrying their boards.






comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger