Krui Surfs Sunday


Small and inconsistent in frequency. It was Krui surfs this morning. When I arrived at the beach at about 09:00, I saw Krui Right working small with only one surfer out. And this surfer quit only a few minutes after I arrived. Krui Left was a little bit bigger with four or five surfers seen in the lineups. The swells were coming one by one with intervals, and the people in the water had to hang out  for quite a while until one set of wave come one after another. However, sometimes the swells turned bigger up to 3 or 4 foot.


And so was The Peak and The Leftover. When I checked the surfs at about 09:30, I saw 7 people in the lineups at The Peak, and three at The Leftover.  The swells were also inconsistent both in size and in frequency.

However, when I came back to The Left at 11:25, I saw the surf bigger and more consistent than earlier in the morning with 10 people seen in the lineups. The swells were about 3 to 4 foot and they were like perfect with barrels. And the surfers kept turning over until afternoon. And when I left the beach at about 01:45, the surf still worked with four or five people surfing. Meanwhile, Krui Right was just as small with nobody out.


comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger