Krui Surfs Tuesday


Krui surfs were working this morning, but it wasn’t like fun and only few people out. When I arrived at the beach at about 9 o’clock, Krui Left was working with about five people seen in the water. However, the waves were like powerless, not enough power to push and were kind of short. The wind was like blowing from south-east.


Krui Right was even worse. It was small with nobody out. But when I turned to The Peak, I saw it working the same powerless with four people seen in the water.

And when I came back to The Left at about 10 o’clock, it was like bigger with no more people out. The five people that I saw earlier were left four. And at about 11:30, all the four surfers got out of the water, and there came two local surfers to replace. And the two locals were still in the water at the time when I left the beach at about 11:45.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger