The Peak Tuesday


It was a lot of fun at the Peak this morning. Though the tide was low but the swells were about head high, the morning was beautiful, and the water was glassy. However, Krui Left wasn’t so fun compared to The Peak. When I arrived at the beach, I saw The Left was working small, and only two surfers were seen in the water, and another two were putting on their gears, ready to hit the water.


But when I turned to The Peak, I saw it was working better with more people in the lineups. At the time when I arrived, at about 10 o’clock, I saw about six or seven people surfing; stand up surfers and body boarders mixed together. But a few minutes later, three or four guys got out of the water, so there were only three people left in the surf. This three guys enjoyed the surfs quite much for themselves before some other guys coming into the water to join in.  

And when the time strucked 12, there was only one body boarder left. And a few minutes past 12, the surf was emptied though it still worked.

PS: This guy that I met told me that it was quite good at Karang Nyimbur with a few surfers out. Mandiri was good with about 15 surfers out, he said.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger