Mandiri Wednesday


It was quite fun at Krui surfs this morning. Almost all spots worked except Ujung Bocor which, according to one guy, didn’t work and nobody surfed. It seems that everybody from Karang Nyimbur were going out of the camps again this morning.

However, when I arrived at the beach at about 9 o’clock, Krui Left was working small with about seven surfers seen in the water. The Right was also working small but nobody seen in the water.


But when I turned to Mandiri at about 9:20, I saw about fifteen people surfing. Mandiri was quite average and ordinary and the people in the water didn’t seem to have stayed long when they got out of the water a few minutes after I arrived. “I’ve been surfing for about one hour,” said one guy from Karang Nyimbur. But the morning was beautiful though.

There were not many other surfers came up later. And when I left the place at about 10 o’clock, there were about five people left in the water.

Checking The Peak at about 10:20, I saw the surf working small, and four people were seen in the water. The swells getting smaller, and all the people in the water quit and got out of the water a few minutes after I arrived. However, it didn’t take long for the surf to be empty. A few minutes later, two surfers came up. Then some other surfers turned up. Then more surfers…. And at noon the swells got bigger. And more surfers came. And when I left the place at about 12:30, two or three people were still in the water, and some others were at the beach watching.   

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger