August Smack 1: Krui Surfs

Krui Far Left

Krui surfs were working this morning, but they were not of good quality. When I arrived at the beach at 9:25, Krui Left was small and there was nobody surfing in it, and so was Krui Right. But The Far Left, the surf left to Krui Left, was working bigger than the regular days.  And you can hardly see people surf here at regular days, but this morning I saw three body boarders there.

The Leftover

Turning to Mandiri, I found the surf wasn’t good. It was big as usual, but it was kind of junk and messy. Nobody seen in the water, I didn’t even see any surfers coming to check. It was abandoned like a ghost town.
The Peak

Turning back to Krui town, I check The Peak and The Leftover. Both surfs were working quite well with many surfers in them. I saw five or six people in The Peak, and another five or six people at The Leftover.  Like The Far Left, The Leftover was working bigger than the regular days, and this is the first time this surf so packed with surfers (body boarders, actually).

And as usual, The Peak was working big. It looked busy with many body boarders taking a drop from the top to the bottom. Three body boarders gave up and got out of the water at about 11:10, leaving another three in the water. And when I left the place at about 11:20, the three people were still in the water. And when I rode past Krui Left on my way back home, I saw four people in the water, one with the paddling oar.    

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger