September Stroke 1: Krui Left & Right



September is coming and Krui surfs worked again this morning, and they were big. When I arrived at the beach at about 9:40, I saw Krui Left was working about three to four feet, and there were about seven or eight people in the water and some others at the beach. Krui Right was also working but it was smaller and nobody out. But as soon as I got to the beach some surfers who saw that The Left was crowded enough turned to The Left. There were about six or seven of them. Meanwhile, The Left became more and more crowded with surfers.


This guy that I talked to told me that it was big at Karang Nyimbur. It was about six feet but it wasn’t clean enough. He told me that there were only about six people there in the water. Other surfers turned to the town. That’s why Krui surfs were busier this morning with surfers coming from everywhere.

But when I tuned to The Peak, it was small with only two surfers in it. Some people came to check but they didn’t go into the water.

After taking some pics at The Peak, I turned back to The Left at about 10:30. It looked smaller than earlier in the morning with less surfers.  However, The Right which was empty earlier was busy then with nine surfers in the water. It was about two to three feet, but sometimes bigger. when I left the beach at about 11:40, there were still four people at The Right, and about five or six at The Left.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger