October Fest 10: The Leftover & The Peak


The Leftover
It was another small morning in Krui surfs, but it was beautiful with a lot of fun for some surfers. When I arrived at the beach at about 9:00, I saw Krui Left was working small and nobody out. The surf seemed to have been abandoned and no surfer seen at the beach.

And so was The Peak. When I turned to the surf later, it was working small either and nobody seen in the water. But after waiting for a few minutes, I saw three body boarders coming. They were not heading to The Peak, but to The Leftover instead. And a few minutes later, came another two body boarders, so there were five body boarders all together at the surf.

The Peak
The Leftover was at the biggest it can get, but it wasn’t very consistent. The surfers seemed to spend their time more in hanging out in the water than surfing.

And about thirty minutes later, came another two body boarders. They surfed The Peak instead. This time The Peak was getting bigger though not very consistent either. And the two body boarders seemed to enjoy the surf very much for themselves.

And when I came to check Krui Left on my way back home, I saw the surf was small and no surfer out in the water.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger