October Fest 7: Beautiful Morning



It was a beautiful morning, and Krui surfs were working quite well. When I arrived at the beach at about 8:40, Krui Left was working about two to three feet and I saw three people already in the surf, and another one paddling his way to the lineup. And not long after that, at about 9:00, more people coming by cars and joined in the surf. Some people just came watching from the beach and left the place after a few minutes. And when I left the place at about 9:30, there were nine people in the surf.


And when I turned to The Peak at about 9:35, I saw four people in the surf. The Peak was working quite well. It was about two and a half feet, smaller than the other days. No other surfer coming and the four surfers, apparently they was no body boarder, enjoyed the surf pretty much for themselves. And when I left the place at about 10:30, there remained three people in the water.

And when I came back to The Left at about 10:40, I saw the surf still working, and there were five people left in the surf. However, there were more surfers at the beach. Some of them watched the surf while some others were swimming in the shore. And when I turned my sight to The Right, I saw it was working just as well and I saw four in the water. 

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger