February Strikes



Yes, the season doesn’t start yet in February, and the surfs are still small. However, you can see some surfers at Krui Left around these days, as well as some other spots down south like Karang Nyimbur and Mandiri. Whether they don’t know when the season start or they just don’t want to surf in high crowd time, these surfers seem to enjoy their being lonely in this early months of the year.


These Norwegian surfers whom I met at Krui Left this morning enjoyed the surf totally for themselves. There was nobody around the surf but them. However only one of them took the surf, while the rest just enjoyed the lovely morning listening to the music, doing some pushups, and hanging out on a hammock at the balcony that overlooking the surf at their camp.  

“Have you been surfing lately?” I asked.

“Yes, but not today,” replied the guy in the hammock.

“How was it yesterday?”

“It’s just the same. It’s about one or two feet. But it was bigger in down south.”

“Yes, I think it’s getting bigger here next month,” I said.


Update: When I came back to the surf at the other day, I missed the other surfers but that guy in white shirt above. I arrived at the spot right at the time when they got out of the water. The surf was about as big as the day before, about two to three feet. I took the last picture above at the second day. Although it was taken about the same time as the other two, it is a bit darker. Andrei, the Norwegian, told me how to adjust the camera setting. And I love learning photography. Thank you Andrei. Enjoy it.




comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger