September Stroke 10: Another Big Morning



Yes, it was a busy morning at Krui surfs. When I came to Krui Left at about 8:90, I saw about eight people in the water, but the later the morning was, the more surfers came. Krui Left was working about three feet, but The Right wasn’t just as big.

And when I turned to The peak, I saw it was working too, but it wasn’t very consistent; sometimes it was big and sometimes it was small. There were about seven people at The Peak and about five people at The Leftover.


Many surfers came to check. Some of them came by cars, while some others by bikes, but they fucked off seeing that the there were too many people already in the water.

This surfers that talked to me said that it was not good at the point. The surf was big but it wasn’t perfect and nobody out.

And when I turned back to The Left at about 11, the surf was still working just as big, and there were about fifteen people surfing. And about eight people were surfing The Right.  

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger