Sptember Stroke 7: Ghost Town



Ghost town. That’s the right words to describe Krui surfs this morning. When I arrived by the beach at about 8:35, Krui Left was working but small and no surfer was seen in the water nor by the beach. It was working about one feet but not very consistent. Sometimes it got bigger up to one and a hal feet, and some time it was flat like a floor. I stayed about ten minutes and no surfer turned in. And when I left for The Peak, it was still working about one and a half feet.


And when I turned to The Peak, it was small and nobody out either. But later, after some time, a body boarder came over. And he was the only surfer I saw in the water this morning. This guy surfed The Peak all alone until he got out of the water at about 10:00. He then told me that the surf was about the same size as yesterday. And when I asked him what the surf be like in the next days, he said that it still gonna get small in the next two days. “It’ll be big on Wednesday,” he said.  

And when I came to check Krui Left again on my home at about 10:10, it was even smaller and nobody out.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger