November Rain 1: Shithouse



November is coming, and it rains a lot. Actually, it started raining in the middle of October, but in this November, it becomes more intense. Although the rains are not very heavy and long yet, but they  come almost every day, mostly in the afternoon.


I don’t know whether the rains have any connection with the surf or not, but in this rainy days the surfs turn into shithouses. When I came to check Krui Left at about 9:00 this morning, it’s almost flat. It worked a little but it was too small to surf. There was no surfer seen in the water, and I didn’t see any white people at all but some guys in the boat who were taking a boat tour.

And when I turned to The Peak, I saw the same spectacle. The surf was small, and there wasn’t such a thing like a surfer seen in the water.

Yes, the surfs have been crappy this last few days. I don’t know about tomorrow.  

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger