October Fest 8: The Peak



Krui surfs were smaller this morning, even smaller than yesterday. When I arrived at the beach at about 8:40, I saw Krui Left was working about one feet, the tide was high, and nobody out in the water. After waiting for about ten minutes and seeing nothing change, then I moved to The Peak.

At The Peak, I saw two body boarders in the lineup. The surf was about two to three feet, just as big as yesterday, and the two body boarders seemed to enjoy the surf very much.  No other surfers came even just to check. And when I left the place at about 10:10, there was one body boarder left in the water.


And when I came back to check Krui Left, I saw four people already in the water, and two other who just about to start. Unlike yesterday, there were less people at the beach at Krui Left. Krui Right wasn’t working good enough. It was small and nobody seen in the water.

This surfer that talked to me told me that it was smaller either at the point. It was smaller than yesterday, he said, but nevertheless, there were about twenty four surfers out in the water when he left the place. But Mandiri was no good and nobody out, he added. 

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger