Krui Surfs Monday


I don’t know what happened at Krui surfs this morning, but when I turned up at the beach at about 9:45, I saw The Left working about two feet with seven people in the water. Krui Right was also working, but it was smaller than yesterday, and I saw only two people surfing.


The morning was beautiful and the wind was friendly but there were less people coming than yesterday. This guy from Karang Nyimbur told me that the surf there was working about three feet when he left for Krui in the morning.

Later in the morning The Left got smaller and smaller and The Right turned lumpy. And at about 11:30 both Krui Left and Right was totally empty.  

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger