It Was Small This Evening



Both Krui Left and Krui Right was small this morning, but I saw some surfers surfing Krui Left, though there wasn’t anybody at The Right. And when I checked The Peak, it was small too, but The Leftover, the surf next to The Peak, was not very small. I saw two body boarders surfing The Leftover. A surfer that I met at the beach told me that Karang Nyimbur was big this morning, and there was about 20 surfers there, and so was Mandiri.


When I came back later in the evening, both Krui Left and Krui Right was still small, but the beach was packed with locals and kids swimming in the sea. There wasn’t any surfers at the surf, but there were some whities walking at the beach.

When I saw these four guys swimming at the beach break in between The Left and The Right, I thought they were just another local tourists as usual. Only when I saw their bikes parked by the beach did I realized that they were the surfers that I met the other day. They were good surfers though, but since the surfs were small they swam instead. Why not.    

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger