August Smack 9: Krui Left & Krui Right



Wow, that’s big. It was what I said to myself when I came approaching Krui Left this morning, about 9:30. And when I came closer, I saw swells as big as two to three feet pumping consistently and about fifteen people in the water, not to mention some by the beach. Krui Right was also working, but I saw  only one surfer out.


The later the morning, the bigger the swells were. It came to about three to four feet at the Left at about 10:30, and the Right was getting bigger too. Surfers came and went away, keeping the number of surfers at the Left the same. Some new comers came to join in the Right. And some surfers at The Left moved to the Right too. However, the number of surfers at the Right wasn’t just as much as the Left. When I moved to the Right for some pictures at about 10:40, there were six people in the water.


This guy that I talked to told me that it was big at Karang Nyimbur. “It was about seven feet. But there wasn’t anybody out but me. Out of 200 people, I was the only one who surfed Karang Nyimbur this morning,” he said. He said that Karang Nyimbur was windy and the swells were a mess.

The other guy that I met told me that Mandiri was shithouse this morning. There was too much wind and nobody out, he said. And the third guy that I met at the Right told me that he had checked the Peak earlier in the morning and found that it was working with three body boarders out. This guys had been waiting for this Wednesday for a long time. Turns out, it was good and big this morning. And I think it will be just as good for tomorrow, said one of the guy.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger