Krui Left and Right Sunday



Hight tide, onshore, small, but packed with a lot of surfers; that’s Krui surfs this morning. When I arrived at the beach at about 8:35, I saw Krui Left working about one and two feet with more than ten surfers in the water. And when I turned my head to The Right, I saw it working too, and five people were seen in the water. I took some pictures at The Right first.

And as usual, people who take The Right don’t stay very long. It was abandoned with only one guy left in the water at about 9 o’clock.

Turning to The Left, I saw about eight or nine people still in the water, and about eight or nine more at the beach. This guys at the beach had finished surfing and were ready to leave. One of the guy told me that it was big at The Point, Karang Nyimbur. It was about six feet, he said. But it was closed out. Nobody dared surf but only two guys. So that’s why Krui surfs were packed this morning.      

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger