Mandiri Monday


Krui surfs this morning were pretty much the same as yesterday. When I arrived at the beach at about 9:45, I saw Krui Left working small with four people in the lineup. The Right was even smaller with nobody out. However, the set of waves left to The Left was also working. It looked bigger with two people surfing.


Two guys in The Left got out of the water a few minutes after I arrived. Nobody came to replace. And this guys said that the surf was shithouse and they went back to Mandiri. And so I did.

Arriving at Mandiri I saw the surf working big. And unlike yesterday, it was cleaner, prettier, and had some barrels. More than twenty people were seen in the water, but the number soon changed. Some people came in but more people come out of the water. But at least until 11:40, the time when I left the place, the surf still worked and still more than ten people left in the water.

PS; This guy from Karang Nyimbur told me that it was small there with a few people out.

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger