The Other Left and The Leftover Sunday


Unlike yesterday, both Krui Right and Krui Left were small this morning. When I arrived at the beach at about 08:35, Krui Right was working small with nobody out. The Left was working small either with only two people seen in the water.


However, to my surprise, the Other Left, the spot in front of Obama, was working bigger than the regular days with four people surfing. You know, unlike the regular Krui Left, this spot only work once in a blue moon. However, when it works, it can get bigger and better with more people than the regular Left; as you can see this morning.


And when I turned to The Peak, I saw the surf working big as usual with five or six people surfing. And unlike the other days, all of them were stand-up surfers but one.

And when I turned my head to The Leftover, I saw the surf working bigger with more people than the regular days too. There was seven people out. It was like a coincidence that the Other Left and The Leftover were working the same way this morning. This is a perfect morning for all the irregular spots I guess ….   

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger