July Hot 9: Krui Left and Krui Right



Krui surfs were busy this morning and I have a bunch of pictures to share for you. Both Krui Left and Krui Right were big and packed with a lot of surfers. And this is probably the busiest day in since early June as far as I know. When I arrived at the beach at about 9:20, I saw eleven people surfing The Left. And I took some pictures from a different angle.


While I mostly pictures from the middle where the coconut trees are, or from where the cars are parked, this morning I took them from Obama surf camp side. The reason why I don’t like taking the pictures from Obama side is the light. The light from this angle is so frontal, which makes the pictures look dazzling. The best light is from where the cars are parked. This is the angle where you can have the best pictures of Krui Left. Turns out, the pictures I took this morning were not very good.

Turning to The Right at about ten o’clock, I saw another eleven people in the water. It was big and long. And all the surfers seemed to enjoy the surf very much. This is the first time I saw The Right packed with so many surfers (I was probably packed too yesterday) since early June.


And the later the morning was, the more people coming. There was about fifty to sixty people altogether in the water and at the beach at about 10:10. Seeing The Left and The Right were already full of people, some surfers went taking the middle surf (the beach break between The Left and The Right) which make the morning looked even busier with surfers everywhere.

The guy that talked to me at the beach told me that it was big, about twelve feet, at Karang Nyimbur, but it was at the wrong direction. “Nobody surfed,” he said. And so was Mandiri. Mandiri was huge but nobody surfed there either. That’s why everybody turned to town this morning. And when I left the beach at about 10:25, I saw five people still surfing The Right, and The Left was already abandoned.     

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Hasim's Space | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger